The NH State Referee Committee is busy with the summer referee training season. Below is a link to the New Hampshire State Referee Committee (NHSRC) web page. On the home page is a link to a form people can fill out if they are interested in taking a class this summer.
The basic details of the class structure are as follows:
For anyone that might be interested in taking the grassroots referee course and be able to referee games this Fall, please visit www.massref.net and sign up for a grassroots referee course. They are offered virtually every week all summer!
USOfficials in cooperation with the youth premier clubs and leagues in New England will be hiring 5 area referee recruiters.
- Recruiters will be hired in the following areas:
1) Plymouth/Barnstable County area
2) Bristol/W. Norfolk county area
3) Essex/N. Middlesex County, S. Maine and Southern NH area
4) S. Middlesex/Suffolk CountyRoute 2 area
5) Worcester County/Western MA.
- Specific towns will be assigned in these areas to recruiters.
- Leading regional recruitment effort for adults to take the US Soccer Referee Course for the specific purpose of working Youth Premier and Adult level games.
- Target area of recruitment will be adults in college, adult league players and any other adults with interest in soccer.
- Must be available on weekends to attend events where recruitment can be done such as adult league games.
- Coordinate with the state referee committee to get referees registered for grassroots level referee course.
- Coordinate with US Officials staff and area assignors to get new referees set up with area assignors.
Compensation and Contract:
- Contract will begin on September 1, 2021 and run for one year with review for renewal
- Compensation will be 500.00 per month.
- Hours are flexible but recruitment targets will need to be met.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Paul Athanasiadis at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed starting on July 12 with the goal of hiring all positions by end of July.