The NEP is Proud to support our referee community
UNITED STATES SOCCER FEDERATION CODE OF ETHICS FOR REFEREES
- That I shall always maintain the utmost respect for the game of soccer.
- That I will conduct myself honorably at all times and maintain the dignity of my position.
- That I shall always honor a contractual obligation.
- That I will endeavor to attend local meetings and clinics so as best to know the Laws of the Game and their proper interpretations.
- That I will always strive to achieve maximum teamwork with my fellow referees.
- That I shall be loyal to my fellow referees, and never knowingly promote criticism of them.
- That I shall be in good physical condition so as to be in the right place at the right time.
- That I will control the players effectively by being courteous and considerate without sacrificing firmness.
- That I shall do my utmost to assist my fellow officials to better themselves and their work.
- That I shall not make statements about any game except to clarify an interpretation of the Laws of the Game.
- That I consider it a privilege to be a part of the United States Soccer Federation and I will strive to make my actions reflect credit upon that organization and its affiliates.
Thank you for refereeing NEP games. We appreciate your time and effort in helping us provide a positive playing atmosphere for our players and coaches. Please fill out the Referee Invoice below to receive payment for a game that did not occur as scheduled.
NEP Referee Training Initiative
The NEP will be offering opportunities for interested candidates to receive referee training. Please send me information on how to become a referee.