YOU CAN VIEW FIELDS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR SUNDAY, May 14th: HERE
1. It is the home team's decision as to whether or not a game is to be cancelled based upon their field conditions. The weather across the state can be very random, therefore it will be the home teams coach or manager that makes the call.
If weather forecasts are bad for the day then it will be down to the home teams coach to take this into consideration when making their decision. Safety should always be paramount.
2. If the decision is made to cancel a game CALL the coach of the opposing team as soon as possible.
3. Please use the FORM to the right of this information to submit CLOSED Fields.
4. Email NEP Director of Operations Martyn Emery: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Finally, text and email NEP League Director, Sean Carey, on 508-735-7853 and email@example.com